Wednesday 19 May 2010

Birth of a dragon Day 1 & 2

So I'm creating a Dragon table plan holder for my wedding in just under 3 weeks.

Day 1 (monday) I had



Day 2 (tuesday) and the ball from day 1 is dry so after a trip to the gym I go and buy some cheap flower to try the flower paste

Here is what was next




After adding mache to the neck I attached the body to the neck and added more mache



Left to dry, I created the start of the tail. Going to do mache that and do the legs later tonight (wed)

Big thanks to Dan 'the monster man' who can be found at http://www.gourmetpapermache.com/

I have purchased his book Papier Mache Monsters from Amazon but is still has not arrived. I'm leaving the wings until it comes as dan says there is a good section in the book that would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment